• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ? on spider web event rare

A

Annienox

Ok I really need to know if the Spider Web from baja 2006 was blessed or not. A friend and I got one at an IDOC and transfered it back to legends. It was in her backpack while she was putting things on a vendor and now it is missing. We need to know if it could have been stolen by a theif in our guild or what. She is really upset about it being missing and we don't want to accuse anyone but we don't know what else could have happened to it. If it was blessed then it couldn't have been stolen correct? Just trying to sort out what might have happened to it. Any suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

A

Abyss

Checked the Tacky Web in Orc Cheif's Collection on GL and it is not blessed. Therefore, it could have been stolen by a thief in fel.

T

Teufel_Hund

There were two different webs and I believe that neither was Blessed

C

Ceridwen

The one from Drachenfels isn't blessed either - just checked a friend's house.