• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

On siege perilous illegal items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Robe of Champions
Blade of Brutality
Ornamant of the magician

And my item blessed inquis....

The guy that made the previous post was talking about these items... Sad thing is 1/2 of those items are also in his guild...

But mainly he was just trying to say ME and my friend who has an ORNY.

He forgets to mention about the items his own guild uses....

Get over yourself bro, you jsut arent good at this game... Not that it matters it is only a game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Robe of Champions
Blade of Brutality
Ornamant of the magician

And my item blessed inquis....

The guy that made the previous post was talking about these items... Sad thing is 1/2 of those items are also in his guild...

But mainly he was just trying to say ME and my friend who has an ORNY.

He forgets to mention about the items his own guild uses....

Get over yourself bro, you jsut arent good at this game... Not that it matters it is only a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah thanks puffy, and why are you trying to drag all the legal blessed items into the dirt because of this? its a new low. just put them back in hiding k thx

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why are those illegal?

[/ QUOTE ]

because they weren't created by an item bless deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.