• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] ? on quests

R

rollend

I am just returning to the game after a long break so if this has been asked before please forgive me my searching did not bring up the anser i was looking for. I am trying to get the blacksmith recipie scrolls to complete my smith again. In hearwood I found 2 quest givers to do this. 1 requires steel items such as bassonet, broadsword and heater shield where as the other wants dragon armor crafted. To get the higher lv recipies (i am really wanting the silver etched mace) do I need to complete the dragonscale quest since it seems to be the harder of the 2 or can I get the higher lv recipies from the iron guy who wans the simple items? Any advice appreciated, trying to save myself some time and gold since now adays both is in short supply. TY in advance.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the by, I am going through the same thing for the Tinkering and yeah my initial perception was the higher end produced better results but taking the advice given here and sticking with the easier stuff did produce the same distribution of recipe's.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because of the number of scrolls available for blacksmithing it may take a while to get the scroll or scrolls your wanting.