• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] On Phoenix Armour

N

Nvidia

What is the real deal?
I get all kinds of answers

The Nose helmet or the Norse helmet?

Which part was from spring cleaning?

S

Simon Francis

Nose Helm was part of clean up britania event long ago. Norse helm is actually much rarer in reality though and more valuable to me.

Norse helm was apart of a Japanese event several years back when phoenix armor was released again.

S

Simon Francis

No lol. I assure you are there far fewer Norse helms floating around than nose helms.

SlickDeano

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would still say the nose helm is rarer then norse, though the norse was most recent it still wasnt apart of the actual first time cleaning of brit phoenix armor. either way both are still around the same price. some just prefer different pieces, depending on how bad the customer is wanting depends on the value like most rares