• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On Lathiari Holiday Statue, Now Selling !

• Thread starter Jasonleebeck
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jasonleebeck

Unfortunately on Hokuto. Lime-Greenish color.

High offer is 6 million, and I accept gold on Great Lakes, Legends, Atlantic, and Chessy.

J

Jasonleebeck

For anyone interested, I am selling the statue, and there is already an interested party. Though price has not been discussed with said party, I think it's only fair to start it at the quoted 6 million. For several reasons. 1) It is not white. 2) I don't give a rat's butt about it. 3) It's on Hokuto and I take no responsibility to do any traveling with it either to or from.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm still interested to hear how he got 35M for his....

D

Dmaninuo

im game @ 6mil, its one of the few (3 more) that I need for a full set. I prob wont transfer off there forever, but if somehow I come across someone transferring from there, at least I got it prepped.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yea Lathiari is an angel.
I also have Kyrnia and G'Thunk. (both angels)
None white They're all shades of yellows and greens like the OP.

I've got a few white normal named ones though.

I only *wish* they were worth 35 LOL!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh a thread about xmas statues, my interest and passion. If you would like to see my museum of xmas statues make a character if you dont play on europa and come take a visit. My house is located on the west wall of zento and the hpous is owned by Riply and named "Great Falls". I just recently reopened the top floor where the collection is displayed. I had redecorated the roof due to running out of room thier :D. All of the gold boxes now have a statue in front of them showing the name of the statue and type thats located in that gold box. This now includes the angels and surfers that use to be scattered on the floor.

I am also willing to trade xmas statues that I have extras of for one that I need of silimar rarity. I have a message board on the front of the house if you would like to leave a message.

J

Jasonleebeck

Wow, the interest for this statue is picking up and I've decided to use this thread as it is for people to post with their offers for the statue. I've received two pm's regarding the angel statue and have asked them to post their offers here. So..it's a 6 million, and I play on Great Lakes.

@Flutter
I too would be interested in how 35 mil got paid for a statue in comparrison to this one being also an extremely rare one, lite green, and on an Asian shard. The only other statues that I have (which I am keeping) are Martoo Saul (lite green facing south) and Finth Desryn (a blue-green facing east). Amazingly enough, I got all three of these statues from the actual holiday gumps from old accounts that had been given to me :D

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’ve seen Riplys collection – it made me overwhelmed, sickened and jealous all at the same time :)

J

Jasonleebeck

I did as well once, almost a little over a year ago when again a thread like this had come up and Riply was noted as having the incredible collection that he/she does.

Btw, there are still two interested parties. I accept gold on G.L.'s , Atl, Chessy and Legends. Maybe more now :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes Riply makes my collection of holiday statues look like an embarassment. (4 angels and 7 whites lol!)