• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] On ATL

• Thread starter Obscure Hunter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Obscure Hunter

I'm on ATL for a few days, picking up some basic stuff to take back home that i can't find there. To help cut the cost on my transfer, I've brought a few things along to try and sell. All prices are negotiable (to an Extent), and open to trade offers.

Stuff I'm looking for are resources such as Leathers, and Colored iNgots, SOTS, SOAS, etc.

I don't know how much this stuff is worth, so shoot me an offer if it sounds too high.

Blessed Armor of Fortune: 9M
Blessed Gargish Fisherman Set w/Altered Quiver of Infinity (Gold Color) (Very Slight Use), Dyed Vibrant Seagreen, Imbued to 80% LRC: 10M
Bleue Set: 6M
Gold Box of 10 Double Exceptionals (4 Chairs, 4 Stools, 1 Chest, 1 Feathered Hat): 2M
3 Taming SOA + 3 Animal Lore SOA: 2M
Chest of Sending: 4.5M
Nexus Deed: 4.5M
Crystal Teleporter: 2M
Melisande's Corroded Hatchet: 2M
Banner of New Magincia: 2M
Easter Egg from 09 tagged Happy Easter Egg Day Sonoma 2009: 5M
Green Carrot Tagged - I Stole This From Peter Rabbit: No Idea... make offer

You can post, or message me on here... Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: