• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a few items

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a few items from a Castle IDOC on Europa today, can you help me price check them please.

Jester Hat
Crafted by Princess of Jesters.
Exceptional

Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Cream

A bag full of exceptional Items:

2 Wooden Box's [Exceptional]
A crate [Exceptional]
Tool Kit [Exceptional]
A Platemail Gorget Made By Chris Everridge [Exceptional]
Platemail Made By Chris Everridge [Exceptional]
Ringmail Gloves Made By Chris Everridge [Exceptional]
A Platemail Gorget Made by TobyOne [Exceptional]
A Halberd Made By Iron Grin [Exceptional]
A Heater Shield Made By Perceval [Exceptional]

Verite Ringmail Gloves
Crafter By Alvin the Lonely - Is that an old EM or something? Or can you make a char with that name?

5 Valentine Deed things:
Its Great To Know You, From Noelle
You're My Favourite, From Noelle
Who Loves You?, From Noelle
For A Special Friend, From Noelle
For The Best Of The Best, From Noelle

Also how much are the Swirling Mist Ask and Be Answered Crystal Balls worth?

Heres some screenies of the items:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone please? Manticore where are you hiding, your usually good with pricing :D

Ylias Tendris

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let you know, that the jester hat is from an old Europa EM event. Only a few were handed out. Try to make a character with that name and you will notice that you wont be able to type that amount of characters. Not sure what a collector would pay for it though.

V

Valas

I wish I could help but most of this stuff I havent really seen much of recently!

Maybe no price checks are a good thing, the items might be priceless! :p

A

Asmodai

anyone else get the feeling it's becoming pretty hard to sell even good items in uo these days :sad4:

R

rajadeah

Jester Hat
Crafted by Princess of Jesters.
Exceptional

Seen one sell here on this board at auction about a year ago for 20 if I recall.

Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Cream

75 to 90 mill hot item many still want it to use on elf char and pluss its old very rare and collectable it has a double market.

A bag full of exceptional Items:

2 Wooden Box's [Exceptional]
A crate [Exceptional]
Tool Kit [Exceptional]

4 to 8 mill per on the boxes and tool kit, not an easy sell but very old and rare I myself would buy if it was on cats

A Platemail Gorget Made By Chris Everridge [Exceptional]
Platemail Made By Chris Everridge [Exceptional]
Ringmail Gloves Made By Chris Everridge [Exceptional]
A Platemail Gorget Made by TobyOne [Exceptional]
A Halberd Made By Iron Grin [Exceptional]
A Heater Shield Made By Perceval [Exceptional]

1.5 to 3 mill per item very hard sell worth more in matching sets

Verite Ringmail Gloves
Crafter By Alvin the Lonely - Is that an old EM or something? Or can you make a char with that name?

No idea sounds like a normal makeable name to me? try it!

5 Valentine Deed things:
Its Great To Know You, From Noelle
You're My Favourite, From Noelle
Who Loves You?, From Noelle
For A Special Friend, From Noelle
For The Best Of The Best, From Noelle

Also how much are the Swirling Mist Ask and Be Answered Crystal Balls worth?

The rest of the stuff isnt that rare just shop around luna to get an idea what its selling for.

C

Chaosy

If you're selling that facial hair cream let me know! I've been looking for one for awhile!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ICQ'd Manticore and got the hat and cream pricechecked in which i then sold them both for 40m to a friend :)

Thanks for the replies guys!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheers Kaj.

Well Manticore pricechecked the cream at around 20m to me, and thats what i thought it would be around as i've seen them sell for that much in the past.
And im not a greedy person and as i said i sold them to a good friend so did 40mil for both the hat and cream together :). I didn't pay anything for either of them anyway :) Got them free at an IDOC.

I had this thread up for a while and didnt get many replies or pricechecks so thought folks were unsure so just went ahead and sold. Missed out on 40 odd mil, but oh well **** happens, and they went to a mate anyway so im happy :). And he must be even happier if they are indeed worth 70-90m as he only payed 20m! :p

A lesson of patience is to be learnt here :D

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold him to Manticore for 40m to be the caretaker of his rares museum. Keep those displays nice and shiny ey. :lick: