• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a few items please and thank you

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at an IDOC this morning and was lucky enough to grab a few items, can someone please let me know what they are worth and if any are really rare, thank you again.

Black Staff (Glacial Color)

Golden Compass

A Sharpened Stick (Black Color)

I Did Not Win The Luna Gladiator Games (Robe)

Skull Mask

Liver of Lady LOTOS

Pile of Skulls (5 Stones)

Head of Jazam Djinn

Head of GhostBear F.W.

Glacial Butcher Knife

Glacial Spellbook x 2

A Bottle of Elderberry Wine

Chess Board (Golden Color)

Hair Dye, Special Beard Dye (Square Bottle)

Cards

AntiquarianNuja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
looks like you got lucky! The glacial stuff sells for 50m and up usually. Golden chessboard i think it a server birth as well as cards. I'm not sure on prices for that, but the experts will chime in.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
are they "head of ...." or " The head of...."? @Scribbles collects "the head of..." and could probably give you a price of either.

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They say "head of", and Longtooths not sure if or what I am selling yet, just trying to get a few prices on stuff, if I sell the spellbooks I will keep you in mind, thank you, all items as of now is on GL.

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one knows what any of the items are worth? Thinking of selling them as they are really of no use to me, Thank You

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Black Staff (Glacial Color) - 75m to 125m (depending on the market and right now it is a buyer's market)

Golden Compass - 100m to 150m

A Sharpened Stick (Black Color) - 60m to 100m

I Did Not Win The Luna Gladiator Games (Robe) - 50m to 75m

Skull Mask - (unsure of current value)

Liver of Lady LOTOS - (unsure of current value)

Pile of Skulls (5 Stones) -15m to 50m (primevil lich spawn killed the value of these)

Head of Jazam Djinn - 15m to 30m

Head of GhostBear F.W. - 15m to 30m

Glacial Butcher Knife - 50m to 75m

Glacial Spellbook x 2 - 55m to 65m

A Bottle of Elderberry Wine - 15m to 30m

Chess Board (Golden Color) - 60m to 90m

Hair Dye, Special Beard Dye (Square Bottle) - 25m to 35m

Cards - 100m to 250m depending on graphic

These are prices i would have to say range from last year to present on prices i have seen myself. As stated, right now it is a buyer's market so items have seen somewhat of a declime in the rares market.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Staff (Glacial Color) - 50-150m id say lower end of that but one went for a lot a couple months ago

Golden Compass - seen one on vendor for like 60m, might still be there

A Sharpened Stick (Black Color) - no clue

I Did Not Win The Luna Gladiator Games (Robe) - not sure, about 11 exist, probably 60-100m

Skull Mask - 200ish exist, probably not much

Liver of Lady LOTOS - no clue

Pile of Skulls (5 Stones) - no clue

Head of Jazam Djinn - 1-2m maybe since it cant be locked down

Head of GhostBear F.W. - same as above

Glacial Butcher Knife - not sure, some glacials are more desired than others, dunno where this one falls

Glacial Spellbook x 2 - 50-70m

A Bottle of Elderberry Wine - dunno

Chess Board (Golden Color) - 1 on vendor for 50m now

Hair Dye, Special Beard Dye (Square Bottle) - dunno

Cards -depends on graphic, 75-175m

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like mine and dreggs estimates are pretty close except for the heads :)

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Black Staff (Glacial Color) - 50-150m id say lower end of that but one went for a lot a couple months ago

Golden Compass - seen one on vendor for like 60m, might still be there

A Sharpened Stick (Black Color) - no clue

I Did Not Win The Luna Gladiator Games (Robe) - not sure, about 11 exist, probably 60-100m

Skull Mask - 200ish exist, probably not much

Liver of Lady LOTOS - no clue

Pile of Skulls (5 Stones) - no clue

Head of Jazam Djinn - 1-2m maybe since it cant be locked down

Head of GhostBear F.W. - same as above

Glacial Butcher Knife - not sure, some glacials are more desired than others, dunno where this one falls

Glacial Spellbook x 2 - 50-70m

A Bottle of Elderberry Wine - dunno

Chess Board (Golden Color) - 1 on vendor for 50m now

Hair Dye, Special Beard Dye (Square Bottle) - dunno

Cards -depends on graphic, 75-175m

HAHA, good to see we are in the same price range on most of these considering we posted within 1 minute of each other :danceb:

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much for the Price checks Dregg and Restless I appreciate it.
Willing to sell any of the items that anyone wants, I have shard shields for Atlantic and a few other shards if anyone wants to buy them from another shard, I can transfer them.
Longtooths if you still want the Glacial Spellbooks I will sell them to you.
I can be reached at icq# 10823931

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if these make it to atlantic i could offer 5mil for the liver.

body parts and heads that cant be locked down usually sell for around that unless its a very good name. (thats what i sell them for on my vendor at least when i find better names and switch out old)

pile of skulls is a server birth, the spawning ones are 2 stones. value is very hard to place, because theres no way to tell them apart except for weight. It probably would have gotten 150-300m if we never got the champ spawn ones, however because we have the spawning ones now i feel offers on it might top out around 25-30.

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I just realized that the box the items are in is a rare one I believe. It is a 2008 Christmas box Neon Gold #2, not sure of the value on that one but I am wiling to sell it. Smoot I will be coming to Atlantic shortly, I will be in touch. Thank You

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Restless was correct on the price of heads if they could not be locked down. my price was for the ones that could be locked down.