• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a few items (pictures included)

D

Dimman

Hello, looking to know the value (if any) on a few items :) appriciate any help you can give me, and I am also interested in selling so if you want to make a fair offer then you can go ahead and do so as well.

1: Orcish Engineer Toolkit (Old event item)

2: Pumice (looks like a moonstone)

3: A Magic Cutlass

4: A fancy shirt of exceptional Quality

5: 10 colored scrolls only named "Scroll", havent really seen those anywhere else.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
kinda out of touch with price checks now but i will give you a little word of warning with that "magic cutlas" Dont put it on a vendor or display it in a public place! People can use item id skill on it to remove the "magic" tag from it. Some people are a$$h*les Just a friendly heads up for ya :)

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive seen the Orcish Engineer Toolkit go from 40 to 75m. Pumice 4-7m. What BigEV said about the magic cutlass plus they arent worth much anyway. Maybe 500k a shot. Still plenty around even though they can be destroyed. Shirt prob 500k-1m, maybe more if you get the right buyer. Scrolls I am not too sure on but prob not a whole lot, though you do have a nice color selection.

Last edited:
D

Dimman

Thanks for the info guys, and for the heads up about the cutlass. Still a bit curious about the scrolls tho :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pumice was reproduced in a bug. I'd value it at 1-2m. While there were other necro regs made, they have a different hue than the true ones... pumice looks exactly the same.

Scrolls about 100k each, seen a bit higher and a bit lower, but I'd say that is the average. As I recall, we could buy them off NPCs back in the day and each NPC sold different bands/directions (much like old colored hair dye bottles). Been a long time, so memory might be a bit off.

Magic items are one of those items that don't really have any significant value because they can have the magic tag removed with item id either when on a vendor, equipped, in a trade window or last time I checked, locked down. So it is a difficult item to display for a collector. Now if the locked down issue has been changed and they can be displayed safely then it might go up in value. I have a few, but they stay safely in a chest until I can display them safely. Not many collectors are interested investing in items, but there are some. I'd say you could probably get 100k for it if one of them is interested. Take it to test center and test the item id with it being locked down, might also use someone else to try and id other than house owner as that will be the real problem.

Good luck and I hope that helps.

Last edited: