• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a double slayer bow please

D

Drafgard

The bow is a double slayer black (like juka) bow.

It is as follows:

A bow of Exorsism
Snow elemental slayer
Demon Slayer
Swing speed increase 10%
Lower requirements 20%
Wep speed 4.25 secs.

Has to be said, its just brilliant in doom.

Anyone able to help with value? :)

Thanks.

E

envinyatar

I've seen a slayer like that without the swing speed sell for about a mil, but it would depend on the shard really.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bows that do double damage (~250+) to the DF tend to go for 15-25m, rather than 1m ;).

P

PoCove

Yes Kaj .. but these sound like the ond Aos bows .. I think the 1 mil range is closer ..

R

Raziel

That looks like an old school juka bow to me which means its worth like 10-20m. I love the one i bought doing 300 damage to a df per hit is very nice. :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put a set of slayer bows up on EA&E auction on Europa quite a while ago, but one of the bows was exactly like yours, double slayer (one demon) with 10% SSI, and that set sold for 28m just because of that one bow the bidders said.

I

its only a game

how can you tell witch one you have because i have a bow of daemon dismissal now how can i tell if its the bow thats worth 20-25 mill and not the bow thats worth 1 mill ?

D

Drafgard

Hi there :)

Thanks for the replies on this guys i really apretiate it.

I think tbh the way to tell its the expensive one, and not the cheap one, is that if its a double slayer, one has to be demon, and the other must be an elemental slayer of some sort, doesnt matter which.

This is because the Dark Father in doom is part demon, part elemental. Which means a slayer with both properties hits for double the normal.

I've had this bow in doom a few times, and it easily hits the 250+ mark, i've even had a few 300's out of it..

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how can you tell witch one you have because i have a bow of daemon dismissal now how can i tell if its the bow thats worth 20-25 mill and not the bow thats worth 1 mill ?

The DF is a combo of a Demon and Elemental so if just a demon or a demon/spider (for example) then would be worth 1M but if it is a demon/elemental (any El: fire,water,etc) then 20M+ is very acheivable

L

Limlight

In todays current market....

That bow can get you easily 15-30 mil.

IMO, its worth closer to 30...as its also one of the extremely rare labeled "Exorcism" ones...if it was Demon Dismissal...then I'd say 10-15...

But its double slayer and its the rarest of all the Juka Bows.

I would value it at 27-34 mil.

I just sold a double slayer on Atlantic for 13 mil...it was Demon Dismissal.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In todays current market....

That bow can get you easily 15-30 mil.

IMO, its worth closer to 30...as its also one of the extremely rare labeled "Exorcism" ones...if it was Demon Dismissal...then I'd say 10-15...

But its double slayer and its the rarest of all the Juka Bows.

I would value it at 27-34 mil.

I just sold a double slayer on Atlantic for 13 mil...it was Demon Dismissal.
How about if it's "a bow of elemental ban". Straight up elemental & demon? Is that bow harder to come by than demon dismissal.

Only asking because I found it along with a daemon dismissal (earth elly/demon) while looking through my stash trying to decide if I should come to the festival with some goodies.

K

Keyser Soze

There are several combinations of the modified Juka bows, with the best ones being Double Slayers. Most double slayers sell around 1 million or so. The one that you are referrimg to that sells for 25 million plus is the Demon/Elemental Slayer. The "Elemental" part is the Super Slayer mod that effects all Elementals. (ie not a Snow, Air, Earth)

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling on atlantic-

A Bow Of Exorcism
Demon Slayer
Snow Elemental Slayer.

Owns Dark fathers.

Make Offer

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic, I have one thats:

A Bow of Daemon Dismissal

Poison Elemental Slayer
Demon Slayer
10ssi(enhanced with Ash)

I have turned down 20 mil for it several times. This bow is awesome with a 180 stamina Bushido Archer in Doom. If I get perfection, I can reach upwards of 350-375 per hit.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm...

Now to decide if I should try to enhance either of the bows:

earth elemental/demon

elemental/demon

The 10 ssi does make a difference if you have 120 stam or better.

Risk vs reward...

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm...

Now to decide if I should try to enhance either of the bows:

earth elemental/demon

elemental/demon

The 10 ssi does make a difference if you have 120 stam or better.

Risk vs reward...
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe you have to enhance the bow before you make it into a double slayer, other wise it tells you " this bow is already enhanced.