• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

omgooses sixunder dropped harrower skulls! grr!

C

Cbone

we finished that at like 4am with 6 people while getting attacked by 4 (later 5) fl, few hax, and an annoying stealther from every direction. i think i made like 200k insurance killing the outnumbered for once fl over and over and over and over again. all 32 scrolls.

R

Rod

<blockquote><hr>

we finished that at like 4am with 6 people while getting attacked by 4 (later 5) fl, few hax, and an annoying stealther from every direction. i think i made like 200k insurance killing the outnumbered for once fl over and over and over and over again. all 32 scrolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Early morning? Thought foo was a PvP guild? Heck wasn't foo even complaining about exactly this type of thing in another post?

Next time pop that baby at 7 pm. You'll get your PvP. No scrolls, but PvP for sure.

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

Early morning? Thought foo was a PvP guild?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. I wasn't there but apparently you guys had 4 on at that time as well and your mocking us?? What your post amounted to was....

"try that again primetime when we can field 30+ and take it".... lol

R

Rod

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Early morning? Thought foo was a PvP guild?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. I wasn't there but apparently you guys had 4 on at that time as well and your mocking us?? What your post amounted to was....

"try that again primetime when we can field 30+ and take it".... lol

[/ QUOTE ]I'm sorry vexxed, I guess I just don't know you well enough to figure you out.

In one post you say that you only want the fight. Then you guys hold an early morning Harrower and complain about nobody coming?

I simply stated, that if you were really "about the fight", then you wouldn't be doing 4am Harrowers. Am I wrong?

As to the recent fights with foo, thank you. It's much more rewarding to crush you in the field (and take your champs) then some of these other guilds who see FL tags and run for the hills.

Thanks for giving a fight.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I popped it hoping for a huge fight, but we sat for almsot 2 hours with nothing to do:/ then..
FL came twice before i went to bed, same result both times.

i had to get some sleep eventually but was a good time. and ya im crazy like that.

R

Rod

<blockquote><hr>

WE as in foo didnt drop the skulls, i did smart guy. popped them soon as i got off work. so sorry you couldnt zerg.

[/ QUOTE ]How nice of you. If you want a better fight, perhaps you should drop them earlier.

No one wants to accuse foo as being a "scroll farming" guild

And thanks for the compliment. I do consider myself a smart guy

BTW, keep up the screen shots. Very nice to see.

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds to me like FL is complaining because its too early for them to get all 30-40 people on to raid. kind of like a little spoiled rich kid that doesnt get the toy he wanted at the store.. why would foo want to do a harry when fl is just going to roll in with 10xs more people then foo has? wouldnt it be smarter for them to do it when the numbers are closer to even? sounds more fun to me.

C

Cloud-FOO

Sixunder only placed the skulls so we could fight. We really had no intentions on doing the harry with like 7 people. The 10+ FL that came to that fight all got worked! You guys really have zero chance when it comes to equal numbers. You guys could have 5 more people then us and still get takin straight to the boneyard.

Later that night we decided to finish the harry with 5-6 people and got raided by roughly 7 FL and 3-4 H@X and still managed to take all 32 scrolls home when we had CaspeR and Carnal on the Harry. You guys had no chance what so ever taking that harry over, which is really sad. Your always working with H@X to kill FOO at all costs, no matter if you have 10 people or 30 people. Your better off grouping EVERYONE up you can and making those phone calls to fight us with the ridiculous amount of scrubadubs you have in that guild.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

WE as in foo didnt drop the skulls, i did smart guy. popped them soon as i got off work. so sorry you couldnt zerg.

[/ QUOTE ]How nice of you. If you want a better fight, perhaps you should drop them earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't leave work earlier just to pop a harry for the likes of you.

Bryon Frost

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Sixunder only placed the skulls so we could fight. We really had no intentions on doing the harry with like 7 people. The 10+ FL that came to that fight all got worked! You guys really have zero chance when it comes to equal numbers. You guys could have 5 more people then us and still get takin straight to the boneyard.

Later that night we decided to finish the harry with 5-6 people and got raided by roughly 7 FL and 3-4 H@X and still managed to take all 32 scrolls home when we had CaspeR and Carnal on the Harry. You guys had no chance what so ever taking that harry over, which is really sad. Your always working with H@X to kill FOO at all costs, no matter if you have 10 people or 30 people. Your better off grouping EVERYONE up you can and making those phone calls to fight us with the ridiculous amount of scrubadubs you have in that guild.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were 8 FOO and 2 switching between chars so 6 I think. We had 2, then 3 then 4 and one got on as it died. When H@X came at the end they had 2-3. When the max FL and H@X were there-about 7 combined almost all FOO died in the final fights around the swamp area and then everyone died to berserker ophidians. FL, H@X and FOO lol. They owned everyone 2 vs 10 lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Really then what about this scrubadub?

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like Foo like to contradict themselves. Everything I have Read from any Foo member had been a lie!!! and trust me I hate FL just as much as any other.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind Foo is just basicly G!B with a different tag. When G!B was in our alliance they got mad cause our alliance wasnt about Farming scrolls but PvP they then defected to Foo for a better shot at getting Scrolls. Hence their short stint on napa.

C

Cbone

we all died to ophids after the scrolls were out, then we came back and word and ishamael died to an opihid, then the rest of fl who died didnt come back.

B

borno006

<blockquote><hr>

How nice of you. If you want a better fight, perhaps you should drop them earlier.

No one wants to accuse foo as being a "scroll farming" guild .

[/ QUOTE ]

FL use to hold harrowers from the mighty japanese armies for 8+ hours throughout the night. I dont even play uo anymore, so who are you? Any current member of FL is not allowed to label anyother guild a scroll farming guild, it just really makes you look silly. We all know the truth. From looking at teh screen shot, FL got rolled and the numbers look pretty damn even to me. And think of this...people have different work schedules, right? So the ones who are on late at night, what are they suppose to do? Peerlesses because the pac pvp community deems those hours unworthy to pvp? Keep looking for an excuse, or man up and say good job. Its your choice.

B

borno006

<blockquote><hr>

Keep in mind Foo is just basicly G!B with a different tag. When G!B was in our alliance they got mad cause our alliance wasnt about Farming scrolls but PvP they then defected to Foo for a better shot at getting Scrolls. Hence their short stint on napa.

[/ QUOTE ]

And kaleb, stop talking. ESF has been a joke except for the 4 months they were strong and had good teamwork. But then again, it was the old T*A so I wouldnt even call it ESF. Quit holding on to something that is dead, and had a very short run.

B

borno006

<blockquote><hr>

we all died to ophids after the scrolls were out, then we came back and word and ishamael died to an opihid, then the rest of fl who died didnt come back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a sad excuse or are you trying to make your guild look like a bunch of idiots who die to montsters before actual players can even get a chance to kill them?

R

Rod

If you read my posts, I'm saying that for a better PvP turnout, an earlier Harrower would have certainly gotten a greater response.

And I have no idea at all what SixUnder's work schedule is. It's just unfortunate that this all took place so late (early?) or it could have been a very fun event.

<blockquote><hr>

No current member of FL is not allowed

[/ QUOTE ]I'm not even sure what that means? I think you put too many negatives in there.

<blockquote><hr>

Keep looking for excuse, or man up and say good job. Its your choice.

[/ QUOTE ]Excuse(s), I made no excuses. I actually complimented foo and SixUnder in a couple places.

These pictures are great to look at. And without foo, there would be little to do on Pac. Thanks guys.

BTW: <blockquote><hr>

I dont even play uo anymore

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry you quit. Weren't you in esf or something? Well, it's refreshing to see someone still take this much interest in a game they no longer play.

Have a blessed day

A

Avril/McNasty

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have to ask you refrain from using the term "boneyard". Its sole usage belongs to BYC. (Bone Yard Crew) A crew you have not been invited into, although you did play with a couple members. Sorry cloudizzle you just aren't BYC material.

B

borno006

I fixed my errors for the narrow minded people. I didnt say I quit, just that I dont play anymore. Translation for you smart guys: I am currently inactive at the moment. And no i was never in esf, though many of my friends were.

N

NoBuddy

And you, Noodle my friend, are perfectly suited to reside in a boneyard. Hehe, come get some, SON!!!!!

A

Avril/McNasty

No I am not! I am quite amazing if i do say so myself at sending people to the boneyard though.

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Six popped a harry.

FOO won

FL lost

H@X lost

I logged on at about ten pm or so and saw it up, and after awhile I said we should leave. So we did.

Later on some FOO decided to finish it. And killed you all.

And thus as a result you find yourselves screaming numbers, funny.

You say to pop it earlier for a better fight, or is it just so you can win due to your numbers?

You lost a harry. Deal with it.

PS

I love you borno