• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMGGGG!!!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to check in and say whats up!!!! You are now speaking to one of the United States newest Airmen. Hooahh!!! Chilling at parents hotel room in downtown San Antonio Texas chilling before I have to head back to the base, but just wanted say "hi". Hope everyone is having a good summer!!!

So how is the world of UO??? Thinking of playing a bit while in Tech School if it is worth it. Neways. Like I said. I hope all is good and will check in later with yall!

Black Majick aka A1C Foreman, United States Air Force

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear you survived and didn't get recycled! I'd say come back. There's been slow nights and there's been 3 hour long fight nights. If nothing else, hop in vent sometime!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome news Majick!! Congrats on the achievement. Stay safe and hope to see you soon.

*cookie hugs*