• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG ??

• Thread starter IusedtoPKinUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IusedtoPKinUO

<blockquote><hr>

When patch 1.11 releases, Innervate will become a base ability for all Druids, trainable at level 40. Once the patch is live, any Druid who formerly had the Innervate talent will instead have the "Swiftmend" talent, which has been added to the Druid Restoration tree, replacing Innervate as the 31 point talent. This new ability will consume a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect to produce an instant heal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am guessing ALOT of feral druids will be VERY happy now

L

Lady Beth

I'm not sure that I'll like this "Swiftmend". ONLY because if you use another talent which is Nature's Swiftness (in the Restoration talent), it does the same thing. I'm sure the Swiftmend cool down is longer then Nature's Swiftness though.

So if you drop Restoration talents, you can't have either of them. I think that people will still want Restoration spec'd druids in groups because it buffs up the healing spells.

I'll have to try it out and compare it.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

I'm a 100% feral druid presently, and I'm not sure I'll go with it.

For insta-heal, I whip out the potions, and rely on that boost to hold me over 'til I get a casted heal off, or an instant regen-type heal stacked with the potion to keep me alive while I do a full heal.

I dunno that I want to work my way up the restoration tree talent-wise, given all the options I have in feral.

And when I do, it will be much later in the game.

Though a good idea, I don't know that I would take advantage of Swiftmend myself.