• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay I decided to spring for some Sovereigns and buy some stuff from the in game store. I bought the deco packs farm, stable, dungeon, and mage. Well Jirel is entertaining herself happily decoing with the new pretties. I am working from home, ATM. So I am working up a storm in my home office when I her Jirel DYING OFF LAUGHING! :lol: This was follow by OMG and MORE laughing. :lol::lol: Then I hear "SISSSSSSS GET IN HERE!!!" followed by still MORE LAUGHING:lol::lol::lol:. Well apparently the Cow Pattie is a whoopie Cushion! Everytime it "FARTS" Jirel dies off laughing!!!:lol: No complaints its good to hear her laugh again; she hasn't really laughed since mom died. None of us have for that matter.

I was thinking a little dye, a tag change, and the dev team could hand them out on April Fool's Day as Whoopie Cushions!!! Everyone write and ask Mesanna if she would, please?
I think the whole world could use some laughter right now. :mf_prop::banana::lol::hahaha: