• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Omg. Whats with all the new mods?

• Thread starter imported_Daan Mor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Kelmo was just that good it took multiples to replace one person.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Admins getting edgy? huh? huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

More like some poor souls besides Dor, &amp; Kelmo finally volunteered or said "yes" to an invitation.

-Skylark

I

imported_Daan Mor

So now I have to pay 7 people to keep my stratics account active? This is extortion surely...

T

The Skunt

Or worst case scenario, Siege is growing as is the boards...
Hence the need for more help to keep people like me down on their knee's and in their place.
&lt;3

S

SavannahSP

You guys are just *that* wild ... you should feel honored that it takes so many of us to keep you in line. *grins*

-Sav.

M

Monolithic

Do you at least get a free stratics plus membership? It would suck otherwise... having to pay someone to work for them. :/

A

Alex the Gray

because you are such an unruly bunch, that's why.
Now, ORCS on the otherhand and well-behaved and disciplined. WE dont cause any trouble, aside from the occasional pile on the sidewalk. But you humans on the other hand.......nothing but trouble.

K

Kimi_Mori

Garaba, Orvago, and *zigzag* are Forums Admin. You all should feel safe with the three of them watching over you all as well as the four mods you have.

I

imported_Magnolia

Number one requirement for this job is an enormous sense of humor... hahaha

You both qualify!!

This might get fun.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have no clue why Savannah would get mod status... oh because she posts non-sensical drivel in every OT thread and/or takes every other topic OT?

*bats eye lashes*

You love my style!

*turns up and to the left my snoot*

yeah... right.

I could list off the top of my head 10 better candidates... why not just head over to a trammy shard and be like Anyone wanna mod these boards?

majorwoo was a good choice along with Kelmo and Dor but what a crock of crap your mod list is.

gg

G

I am still waiting for the next Sinister crying post of how the mods hate him and his guild only to be followed by a locked post protecting his guild after they brag about scamming/cheating in some new way. (and then shortly followed by a PM to me for stating facts which is, as we all know, against the ROC)

Come on Revvo, don't let me down. Give me a little "I can't believe Kelmo is back he hates our guild" crying. Please.

I

imported_John Connelly

I noticed that Savannah is fairly new to the boards, her registration date being in December 2006. She has 1323 posts since registration which is over 25 posts a day, mainly cute comments, but little of substance.

How does someone with 2 months on the boards have the experience to be a mod?

M

majorwoo

You can see it at the bottom of the page:
*zigzag*, Orvago, kelmo, Garaba, Dor of Sonoma, majorwoo, SavannahSP

I

imported_Castor

they should have made me a mod, i have suffiicient warnings/temp bannings to make me familiar with the ROC

F

fantastique

In the past month the Siege Forum has gone from fun and informative to a private chat program. I always looked forward to seeing what is happening on Siege and now I see a lot of bullcrap. Heck if I want that I can go on IRC for no charge. I want our Forum back. Where did you hide it? This is Siege for goodness sakes. As for myself, I believe I'll pass on renewing my membership until things can get back to *Siege normal* I'm reasonably certain I'll get slammed for this post but so be it. There are so many great people here on Siege that deserve better than we are getting now.
***Kelmo, you made this forum fun, informative and interesting. Thanks.

T

The Skunt

<blockquote><hr>

In the past month the Siege Forum has gone from fun and informative to a private chat program. I always looked forward to seeing what is happening on Siege and now I see a lot of bullcrap. Heck if I want that I can go on IRC for no charge. I want our Forum back. Where did you hide it? This is Siege for goodness sakes. As for myself, I believe I'll pass on renewing my membership until things can get back to *Siege normal* I'm reasonably certain I'll get slammed for this post but so be it. There are so many great people here on Siege that deserve better than we are getting now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who are you?

G

Ginsu-SP

Skunt... if you plan to make a list of all the people who don't care for Savannah's
sickening, and constant garbage... you will be typing for quite some time.

I too will not be reading, or posting much here anymore. These forums have
really become boring and frivilous. We have other forums we can go to talk
about UO.

Add another cancelled StraticsPlus account to the list.

Cheers!

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be the first to slam. Oh please, scan the list of posts.........nothing but drivel. Information? You've got to be kidding me. i have to go to other shard's forums and the professions forums to find out sh*t. What is "normal" for Siege anyway. Make me a list of the great people that deserve so much, i would really like to know that.

Final comment on the matter, if the board content sucks so much....anyone is welcome to step up and post what they think needs to be discussed. Until then, whatever.

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Skunt... if you plan to make a list of all the people who don't care for Savannah's
sickening, and constant garbage... you will be typing for quite some time.

I too will not be reading, or posting much here anymore. These forums have
really become boring and frivilous. We have other forums we can go to talk
about UO.

Add another cancelled StraticsPlus account to the list.

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bye

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And you are posting now to tell us you aren't going to be posting?? Didn't you say that yesterday???
Kelmo predicted all this.

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

And you are posting now to tell us you aren't going to be posting?? Didn't you say that yesterday???

[/ QUOTE ]
No.. that's not what I said yesterday, or today. Comprehend much?

Sorry everyone isn't interested in skankiness... we have our opinions... you
have your's... we are expressing our's by pulling our funding.

Cheers!

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bye and take your personal attacks with you

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bye and take your personal attacks with you

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry you feel this way, however, seeing your attacks and higly biased opinion, I cannot help but agree and wish you farewell.

As for any other "Mod Haters" - You actually think any new mods will get away with anything bad? They are watched so damn closely by the Administration, more so than any other Mods are because they are New Moderators.

It is a darn shame people have to be so thick-headed and uptight about past grievences and then in turn spiel their personal drama out on the forums.

Frankly, I have had enough.

As per Rule I, this thread is Closed. If you wish to complain about any Stratics Staff, do so in PM form to me or in an email to us at [email protected]

Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.