• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG problem after problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I figured out how to get to the TSO Client to play from there but now its saying that theres an error in updating and i need to check my drive space and write premission. I don't know what they mean about write permissions? I've never had a space issue before please can someone help me its going on 3 days of problem after problem.

G

Same problem here, its been happening to people every so often so im sure it will get fixed again.

I

imported_Shirl1211

Same here. I even uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing!

T

Tristan Lewis

Vista? if yes Right click and click run as adninistrator.

S

sxyseamnky

i have windows xp, and i am trying to switch back from tc3 to the regular cities, and when it tries to verify to download the switch, it gives me this error "an error occured while trying to talk to the update server" which has been going on allllllllllll day.

C

caroleatdesigns

Ok, some questions and answers. Do you run both .exe and .client? If so, always start with your .exe install. and when you are done for the day, end with .client first like this. filo = first in, last out

<ul>
[*]tso.exe
[*]tso.client
[*]play time
[*]tso.client
[*]tso.exe
[/list]

Remember that this configuration is not supported. I've not had any problems doing this. Remember to create the second, .client shortcut as one that has a different name, like TSO-Client or whatever, so you don't start it first by mistake. Also, I always execute my original account first. Don't know if that matters, but it's and FYI.

If you have only one account, use tso.exe.

HTH,

Carole

G

Second day of verify loop for me. Castanet error! This happens to much.

G

In order to keep everything in one place, we've started a new thread for this problem here

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.