• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Can we please, purty please, with sugar on top.. do something about this lag.? this is the worst i have ever seen it... and ive been around a looong time! <font color="brown"> </font>

M

MandiK

Yea I gave up &amp; turned the game off. I really tried but I couldnt do ANYTHING. I have never seen it that bad.

G

I couldn't get into game last night. Kept getting caught at 35. I finally got in at one point only to crash. I think it has to do with the BF merge. My guess is that once the merges are DONE, the lag will be much more easy for the devs to tame.

G

Lag is getting worse and worse because the cities they are merging are bigger and bigger. AV went the other day and the lag was unreal. BF is coming now and it is just as big. I will wait to complain about lag until after the merges are completed. If it is still happening after that point, I'll complain... lol

G

The lag is unreal. I was trying to reprice items, and it would take 30 seconds just to change items.

G

If the lag we're experiencing is caused by the merging of BF, I will not complain
We're freezing up constantly right now!

G

We will all stand in a line holding hands saying "Heck no we won't... oh crap we are lagging again... Ok wait i think we are ok. Heck no we... OH COME ON!"

hehehehe

G

Hi, there is already a "Bah, Lag" thread on the main page in City Hall.
Here is the link:
clicke me!

Please add to the existing thread with any piping hot, needin' to be expressed commentary about lag.

Thanks!

Aster
EAL TSO Stratics ME

Status
Not open for further replies.