• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG IS IT SO!!!!!!

M

MasterP

MIKE is makeing a return to baja.!!!! Who cheers and who crys!!! YAY OR NAY?

G

LAWL and we will enjoy taking your insurance............... ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

M

MasterP

WOOT I cant wait till everyone gets here. Me killed baja with 12 members just wait till we get our 30+ here!!

$

$Kaylun$

<blockquote><hr>

WOOT I cant wait till everyone gets here. Me killed baja with 12 members just wait till we get our 30+ here!!

[/ QUOTE ]

wow so you can run through baja with only 12... so now your gonna zerg? sounds more like you couldnt kill any pak members with 12 guys.. so now your gonna try 30..

F

Fantaapple

kay
to be honest I think I remember you

actually I dont =/

$

$Kaylun$

<blockquote><hr>

kay
to be honest I think I remember you

actually I dont =/

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont even know who you are.. and prob you dont know me.. unlike most i dont play uo 24/7.. its shocking i know.

I

imported_SuperKen

Fanta, Kaylun is just poking some fun at y'all. All in good fun, don't take him the wrong way. His sarcastic wit, or lack thereof, is one that translate poorly to the written word.

The Cartel would be happy to have more people to fight. Welcome back to Baja, guys and gals. Looking forward to seeing y'all on the field.