• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG ..Have u noticed UO as by far the most Users in any of the Stratics Forums

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just something i noticed that yes some other games may have more players but jeepers seems UO as by far the strongest commuinty by quite a stretch too!!!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just something i noticed that yes some other games may have more players but jeepers seems UO as by far the strongest commuinty by quite a stretch too!!!
Most MMO's have forums on their official websites such as WoW, and pretty much every MMO out there except UO.. Where as, the devs decided to use stratics as UO's official forum rather than make one on www.uo.com

The World of Warcraft forums are a lot more busy than our official stratics forums, I will tell you that right now.. So because the WoW forum of stratics is not their official forum, it is not as busy as ours is....

I do wish there was a forum on the UO website though, rather than using stratics...

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats what i really love about UO too the comunity...

Agreed WOW has bigger and maybe even better forums/boards but they are filled with wierdos and nuttcases heh rolleyes: