• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Omg has this happend to anybody else?

G

I went to play one of my accounts for the first time in ea land and i have 3 different sims on my account.Im not happy about this at all can someone please help me get my sims and stuff back?

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

I went to play one of my accounts for the first time in ea land and i have 3 different sims on my account.Im not happy about this at all can someone please help me get my sims and stuff back?

[/ QUOTE ]

what happened? are you saying that you have sims on your account that are not yours?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way that somebody else's sims can be on your account, so here is what I bet happened.

When all the cities merged, the avatars became listed in order of oldest to younget, so I bet the 3 you see were originally created in Betaville and you had forgotten about them. You should be able to 'page over' using the arrows and see up to 8 avatars in that city, depending on how many sims you had merge over and whether or not you already had an EA Land sim on that account. If the arrows are not working for you, then try logging in through your TSOClient.exe shortcut, being sure to alter the target line to say this:

"D:\EA GAMES\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" <font color="red">-r1024x768 -w "-CSCity:EA Land" </font>

Note where the proper spaces are, and also note that the first half of the line might differ for you if you have the game installed on the C drive for example. The last part that I put in red is the modified part from what the target line will originally say, and the spaces and quotes in the right places there are VERY important.

If this doesn't work, then log in through the regular EA Land Window icon, patch to TC3 first and then patch back to EA Land. That has 'unfrozen' the arrows so they are functional again, also.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way that somebody else's sims can be on your account, so here is what I bet happened.

When all the cities merged, the avatars became listed in order of oldest to younget, so I bet the 3 you see were originally created in Betaville and you had forgotten about them. You should be able to 'page over' using the arrows and see up to 8 avatars in that city, depending on how many sims you had merge over and whether or not you already had an EA Land sim on that account. If the arrows are not working for you, then try logging in through your TSOClient.exe shortcut, being sure to alter the target line to say this:

"D:\EA GAMES\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" <font color="red">-r1024x768 -w "-CSCity:EA Land" </font>

Note where the proper spaces are, and also note that the first half of the line might differ for you if you have the game installed on the C drive for example. The last part that I put in red is the modified part from what the target line will originally say, and the spaces and quotes in the right places there are VERY important.

If this doesn't work, then log in through the regular EA Land Window icon, patch to TC3 first and then patch back to EA Land. That has 'unfrozen' the arrows so they are functional again, also.

[/ QUOTE ]

your right that was what happend i forgot about those betaville sims please lock thankyou again