• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG, Devs and Engineers galore!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy cow. I see Draconi, Grimm, Leurocian, Supreem, Regine, and Jeremy all down there in the logged in list ...

I think the world is coming to an end ...

Welcome back all :)

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that maybe they were let out on a weekend pass, but it's not the weekend :lick:

Coming from a true cynic, it was very nice to see all the responses.

D

Devil_Woman

Why does Grimm not have a Dev title? He IS still working on UO, right? Please, please don't tell me we've lost him!! Rachel, could you or Airmid check on this and poke someone about Grimm's title?

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I heard right, Grimm was at the Town Hall, and he was definitely mentioned, so don't fear! He just hasnt gotten his badge for the new site yet :)

J

Jeremy

Yup, just poked about it. I'm not sure the title change is retroactive on these forums. It really is our Grimm, though :)

T

T_Amon_from_work

Hey! I know you ... sort of! I have some pumpkins with your name on them! Just a few of the items that were NOT going into the cleanup!

Woohoo!

D

Deb

Yes it is indeed good news and a sight for old eyes to see more of
the UO team here and posting as well.
I can hardly wait to hear more of what's in store for us.
I just knew there was an excellent reason for all the silence.:D
Let's just not scare them away with too many negative posts:hug: