• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG (curses)

• Thread starter Vash TheStampede
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Vash TheStampede

I would use alot of curse words right now but I can't... ugh.

When I do repairs on my equipment I loose durability EACH AND EVERY SINGLE TIME (curses) My smith has a 120 smithing and my tailor has like 116.something. (curses) Man...how freakin annoying!!! (curses)(curses)(curses)

I notice alot of times that items that are crap... I never seem to loose any durability on those items. (curses) Go (curses) figure...

I feel a little better getting that rant off my chest. (curses)

T

Tazar

I seem to get a lot more durability loss at 120 than I do at GM. No clue why...

W

wee papa smurf

Ive noticed recently that when i use repair scrolls i get durability loss all the time, whereas before it would be every 3rd time or summit?

C

Cloak&Dagger

Of course scrolls by design should give you more repair loss rolls than an actual Crafter.

Dunno about the dura loss tho, You only have a small chance to not lose dura I thought?

V

Vash TheStampede

I don't use scrolls normally when I do repairs on weapons and armor since you seem to ALWAYS loose durability when I do them.

What annoys me the most of loosing ONLY on the good stuff.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've noticed the same thing, but I'm too lazy to have my crafter repair everything. I just invest in POFs.