• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] **OMG - A Must SEE Shield!! ** Taking Offers

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello All,

I was looking to keep this shield, and I might still keep it for a future suit. However, at this time I am taking offers on this shield. I am low on gold, so if the offer is right, I may part with the shield.

The shield really does have everything from:

Spell no -1
MAX SOUL CHARGE
Cold Eater
Reactive Para
DCI 20%
Hit Chance Increase
Reflect Physical
Damage Increase
Mana Increase

I am aware Cold Eater is not as desired as Fire or Dmg Eater, but even still having some cold built into the suit for a greater % is nice and this allows you to do it just with the shield. Below is the picture. Post offer on thread here

Attachments

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
This shield has been sold. I did not want to part with it, but I the greed got the best of me, and I needed the gold for some other auctions I bid in... :(

I have a similar shield to this one, so if you want to ICQ me, I will forward you the picture of that shield.

Thanks all!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I would have paid upwards of 300m for this bad boy... Hope you got a good number for it.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Scott

Yes Scott, I received a good price. And if sold to you, I would have charged you double anyone else. :)
I'm a little confused by this statement, but ok, glad you got a good sale out of it.