• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG!!!! +10 fish scroll....

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...but its not a drop....

took me 8 days to fish all the quests...im a fishaholic now...

Just scroll binded all my small 5s....

but....OMG!!!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on that one ... now we will know soon, if those scrolls show up easier/faster, after someone has 110 fishing.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was not a easy way for that one, spent 14 hrs today doing quest.... feel like a fishaholic now (had to run to store fill up the beers.... or id go insane...)

Today im off fisher for now, gonna start his training tomm to get up to 110

ill post updates once im back to quests.... Need a day no quests...

L

Luke Carjacker

Congrats, that's awesome.

The RNG seems to like to behave in bursts. I got 3 really quick a couple days ago, then nothing for a day and a half. Then I got 3 more really quick earlier today. So, I'm hoping to get 8 and make me a 110 also, but the RNG hasn't been cooperating of late. Maybe tonight...

Definitely know what you mean by feeling like a fishaholic. I'm looking forward to getting 2 more and take a good long break, hehe.

L

Luke Carjacker

I just made a 110 for myself. I did quests and fished for a full day after I got my 6th 105 (actually my 7th, as I ate the first one) and had nothing to show for it. Then, I got my 7th on an average sized order, and 2 quests later I got my 8th one on a tiny order for 10 Fred Lobster and 15 Blue Grouper. All this after maybe 70-80 quests, many for 70-120 fish, with nothing. All I can say is RNG...

Well, I guess we'll see what happens from here, but I can't imagine there's any way in hell that I'll try to bind up enough 105s to get 12 110s to bind. Maybe when I start getting dungeon quests there will be a shot at higher PS. Next order of business is to train fishing up to 106 at least, heading towards 110. Will be a very nice break from doing monger quests.

L

Lokida

Dear god how can you fish that long? I've been doing a few of them but I don't have the fortitude to do it like that lol. Gratz on your 110.