• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oldie coming back into Sonoma

SirGawaine

Visitor
Anyone want to show me the ropes? Haven't played since 2002/2003. Getting my account credentials back now with support. Do people still use ICQ? LOL

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Most shards have at least one group of people (not necessarily a guild, but can be) that help new and returning players. Switch chat to General chat and ask for help, and you'll be able to find people to help in game. I'm not 100% sure what the status is on Sonoma specifically, but you can also try asking in the Sonoma shard forum here.

It should be easier to find help on any of the shards other than Atlantic (on Atlantic a call for assistance is more likely to be heard on the Help chat channel, because Atlantic is so crowded that it is easy for such requests to get lost in the noise (There's still plenty of people to help there - they just might not see it from all the people trying to buy and sell stuff in chat). Small shards like Sonoma, Lake Austin, etc. are often the easiest to find help on.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Anyone want to show me the ropes? Haven't played since 2002/2003. Getting my account credentials back now with support. Do people still use ICQ? LOL
ya we still use it, my # is my profile here I think. or you can contact me on Sonoma thru PAS my tailor can make you a Full 70s suit with extra, you have a brand new game here I should know I was gone for 7 yrs and when I came back it was like playing brand new all over again.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.clevenger.10

SirGawaine

Visitor
Drake lord I will add you on ICQ. I just got my account back. Will download client tonight so hopefully play tomorrow night after work. :) so much to learn!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drake lord I will add you on ICQ. I just got my account back. Will download client tonight so hopefully play tomorrow night after work. :) so much to learn!
A Summary for Returning Players – Ultima Online
Origin
Broadsword | Account Management Bookmark all these pages along with the PAS one from above. Pre-register at PAS forum and give us a shout in general discussion there People's Army of Sonoma • View topic - Returning player to Sonoma
I almost forgot, pop over to here UO Sonoma say howdy.

Last edited: