• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oldest Parrot in game.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL I know right Smoot? There are a lot of us who've had our pixel parrots for 18 years....we're all just a little bit crazy ;)

Pretty awesome to see so many that are that old! We are a special bunch :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So 969 weeks is as old as they can be at this point in time. So cool to see so many hovering at 968, mine must have been hatched within days of the release.
Hard to tell really. I honestly believe mine to have been placed the first day they went active as a lot of others likely would have been. Those "new pixels" always get placed quickly with us pixel addicts...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hard to tell really. I honestly believe mine to have been placed the first day they went active as a lot of others likely would have been. Those "new pixels" always get placed quickly with us pixel addicts...
Exactly, but my 969 one is the oldest so if you placed yours on day one it would also be 969.....might depend on time of placement as well. I will have to keep an eye on mine to see when it hits 970. As of today it's still 969.

1711833383653.png

Again with the math lol, so add however many weeks from August 7th, 2013 to today. Might also be give or take a day or two?

And leap years.... :/

Kinda cool your screenshot then and now is almost the same :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Exactly, but my 969 one is the oldest so if you placed yours on day one it would also be 969.....might depend on time of placement as well. I will have to keep an eye on mine to see when it hits 970. As of today it's still 969.

Again with the math lol, so add however many weeks from August 7th, 2013 to today. Might also be give or take a day or two?

And leap years.... :/
Interesting... I wonder if reverts play a role in it as well. With me being on Atlantic, Lord knows we have those a heck of a lot.

and with you being Origin... weren't y'all getting the content a week earlier than the other shards back then?

Kinda cool your screenshot then and now is almost the same :)
:lol::lol: I'm a dude...
and lazy...
so redecorating is not a thing
:mf_prop:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL I know right Smoot? There are a lot of us who've had our pixel parrots for 18 years....we're all just a little bit crazy ;)
I do feel a little bit like a proud parent with my 967week parrot... but then when I really thought about it, I feel like a deadbeat parent because all I did was place it on the perch 18 years ago and then forgot about it outside of the few times I saw the name as I was entering my house and thought "Hm. that's getting kind of old".

I guess it's a feat ensuring my account has been paid for the past 18 years for my house to stay up long enough for my parrot to get that old lol.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before I quit, the first week of the expansion I looted a blaze parrot from a dreadhorn. Haven't thought about that bird in forever.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed I have a 960 parrot. I guess I did get to a peerless that early.

1712696228797.png

I started ML when it came out. I went from 1 character with a template and 1 mule, to a new account for my son and a new Tamer and Macer on my account.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just checked again mine turned 969

1712696541153.png