• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Older item questions.

P

Pontifex

Hey everyone,

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. As noted this is my first time back on UO in 10 or 11 years, and I have a few items I may be looking to sell, the problem is the game has so few players compared to "back in the day," that I can't get a good idea of item worth.

First off I have a Blue Bust of Mondain, and a Purple(ish) statue of Minax. (Rewards from ten years ago?) I also have a snow globe of the Shrine of Honor.

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it, and may be willing to part with an item or two.

(Oh and to fireworks wands have any value?)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry--those are not worth too much...

Maybe 10k-15 on Minax statue and Mondain.

Now if you had a "naughty" full Christmas bag (or even a "nice" one)....

Honor globe 500gp-10k

Welcome Back tho!

P

Pontifex

LOL Awesome, thanks. No big deal I suppose, just figured I'd ask, and thanks for the welcome back!