• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Older holiday and anniversary items

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning to the game, and I really need to clean out my bank boxes... Do older holiday and anniversary items count as rares and/or are they desirable? I have stuff running back to the 9th anniv.

Thanks!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, welcome back to the game. :)

The non-current gifts do count as rares and there are a few who do collect it I think. Beyond collectors, many of them do have turn in points for the "spring cleaning" and can be valuable on that alone. Any Mesanna named items tend to be higher value, other than that it isn't the name that matters except as a personal preference. Some items like gift boxes have rare versions. Best to post a general list for a more specific price check if you need to.

http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Britannia_(2011)

Hope that helps. Again, welcome back to the game!