• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Vet Trying to come back

G

Just wondering if anyone out there is willing to teach on old dog new tricks. Started playing years ago, but have dropped off the last 3yrs and I'm clueless. Anyone willing to help?

G

How caught up are you on *expansions* I mean which UO do you have on your set up ? 9th anniv. or the ML elven ? or which ? That will help folks to help ya to get back in the swing of things too.

G

LOL - well, you came to the right place to find the ol' dogs. Let us know how we can help. This shard is infamous for helping new players begin, or old players reaclimate.

I

imported_Gwyneth

Welcome! (I just came back, too).

Queen Zen and Sebrina are definitely good folks to talk with - lots of combined experience there, and much good advice! Chesapeake has many good people, and is a nice place to call home.

Welcome back, and enjoy!

B

Bonton

I'm also trying to return to Chessy. The last time I played was February 2002, so I'm way behind. I bought ML to catch up on all the content I was missing. I am so lost, this game is completely different than 2002. Haha, go figure. My first day back I went to the Britt Bank and saw 1 person, I was shocked. I think I figured out people go to Luna now? Anyway, I always have loved UO and plan to be back full time. If there are any tips, websites, guides or anything I should read please let me know.

Thank You

S

Sirkus

hmmm... lots of us coming back.

Me thinks I will form "OFC" guild when I return this week... Old Farts Club... only for those vets trying to come back and figure out what the heck has happened since we left..

...and we'll fart some, too.

L

Lady Katherine

If you can give me an idea of what times you are usually around, I would be happy to meet up with you and show you around if you like. Me personally, I am usually on sometime after 9 PM Eastern on most nights.

I

imported_Haywood J

Hi, I too am just returning after 4 years away. So much has changed that I don't even know where to begin. I ran into Naomi from [SHE] and they introduced me to some of their members as well as pointing me to Tigerlilly's awesome rune library. Many thanks to all that have made me feel welcomed back into the world of UO ! I am working on opening a small establishment that will offer treasure hunting help so if you see my runes scattered around town feel free to pop over and check out the shop or just sit around in the lobby and bring me up to date on what has changed over the past 4 years.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game

B

Bonton

During the week my playtime is 7pm-11pm EST on the days I end up playing. This week I should be around Thursday and Friday night and hopefully Sunday during the day. I would appreciate a tour around the new lands.

Phoenix_DWxC

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings and welcome back to all of you. I am willing to help anyone needing some understanding of the game having been around for 10 years and still learning. *smiles* I am usually on morning, noon or night sometimes even til 2am.