• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old vet seeks pvp/pvm guild

Y

Yxven

I played uo 10 or so years ago on the Great Lakes server from when mages wore plate and heavy crossbows to when precasting was removed (they re-added it). A lot has changed since then that I'm rather clueless about. I've also had brief stints on various precast player run shards. My experiences have centered around pvp, but I hear they've made pvm a lot more challenging since I used to play.

I would like to join an active non-roleplaying guild that does both pvp and pvm. I care most about having activate guild mates and don't care if we suck at pvp or pvm as long as we're willing to keep trying.

I also have a very noob friend who has started with me. It'd be great but not mandatory if she could join as well.

If it matters, I am 26 and have gm magery/med/resist/focus, and I am working on eval/spirit speak/necromancy. I can build something else if beneficial. My character's name is Hezok.