• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Old Vet needs help

Veterans Affair

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't played this game in years but I'm really wanting to come back. I have TONS of rares on my old accounts such as Marble tables, life's ruination, gaunt's of anger, phoenix suit, full lenshire crate set and just loads of others. The only problem is that I don't have a GTC to activate my accounts again and I was just wondering if there was anyone on here who might have like an old 10 day free trial code or anything? All of these items will be for sale once im able to get back on!

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm not mistaken, the 10 pass is for a new account, so you won't be able to get into your account =(

Also no word yet about another 'free play' period for old account... they need to bring that back!

But I hope you get it sorted out! and I hope you sell me your marble tables ;)

T

Tinsil

They have a free play period about once a year.. I think it usually comes in the fall.