• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Ultima Account

Daxe Darkmoon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I played UO about 9-10 yrs ago and thought about subscribing again. I remember my account name but not the password. I see Ultima has had a few management changes so I'm not sure how to go about getting support.

Any help would be great.
Thanks !

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to link your old account to a mythic account. There are stickie threads that give more detail. I would write more to help but on my mobile at the moment.

Welcome back :)

Daxe Darkmoon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the responses. I tried these things but I can't remember the password and the email address I used it no longer active. I sent them an email. Appreciate the information :)

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the responses. I tried these things but I can't remember the password and the email address I used it no longer active. I sent them an email. Appreciate the information :)
Best of luck there & hope you're not reclaiming an account that you gave to someone else who has continued to play/pay for it? The old send UO CS the original CD code trick doesn't work anymore, thankfully. Mesanna has had the good sense to instruct support to take a good hard look at the accounts payment history, and award rights to the CC that's made the most..

Not saying you are by the way, just saying :)

Daxe Darkmoon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That was a REALLY polite way if saying "I hope you aren't stealing a UO acct" well done ! ;)
No, just trying to log into my old account. I didn't sell it or give it away , my husband and I just decided to play another game. Now I guess I'm feeling nostalgic :) I doubt anyone I played with is still around but I'd like to see what the game is like now.

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was a REALLY polite way if saying "I hope you aren't stealing a UO acct" well done ! ;)
No, just trying to log into my old account. I didn't sell it or give it away , my husband and I just decided to play another game. Now I guess I'm feeling nostalgic :) I doubt anyone I played with is still around but I'd like to see what the game is like now.
Glad to hear that, there was a fair bit of that malarky going on a while back... Welcome back and hope you enjoy the new content and decide to stay! The game is a very very different animal than back in the day, but heaps of fun still... :)

Daxe Darkmoon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
After emailing back and forth a few times I can't remember enough about my account to access it. It makes me wonder if the account has been compromised at all. Course it has been a few years and I can hardly remember why I came into a room let alone details of a game I played 9 years ago. :)