• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old UI's Download

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Adaline

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Lucitus.
I installed the Lucis Interface and it works wonderfully :)

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Lucitus.
I installed the Lucis Interface and it works wonderfully :)
Because it is a version in fluent development few mods are not being ready.

Please disable the UO_Chatwindow2 Mod by right clicking Lucis Interface 1.5. After you have done it please relog your character.

Tintagel the Tinker

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh, this is beautiful. Thank you SO much for giving me a UO client I can use again!!! :)

One question - chat colors doesn't seem to work. I suspect that is what you are referring to when you say "Please disable the UO_Chatwindow2 Mod by right clicking Lucis Interface 1.5." But I don't understand what you mean. Right click the interface where? Is there an option somewhere to disable the chat window mod?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have update Lucis Interface.

There are known bugs:
  • books cannot be opend
  • you cannot cancel the newbie quest (New Haven)
Iam on it i will inform you when it is fixed.

Here is howto disable the chatwindow mod

toturial lucis.jpg

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed using your interface in the past and lost the files during a computer upgrade. I like the look and useful features that you have. The rune book is the best feature.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep the short ones, but the long ones like vampiric embrace , cant see them.
Ahh there is a old bugfix in the UI which kicks the not really there buffs out, it detects them when they dont have a timer when logging in. Maybe this is no longer neccessary, i will try it out.