• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old town invasion suits from Generals & other ranks

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have several suits looted during various invasion events from over the years and I'm trying to get the dates of these events displayed on my mannequins, but I'm not having much luck finding which events happened during which years and which colors were available during each event. The first one seems to be 2008 (I think?) but am unsure which suit colors dropped then.

Does anyone know of a resource that shows a breakdown of what colors were looted from the different invasion events? I have several colors in my collection, but the three I've chosen to display are hue 1157, 2673 and 902. I thought there was three total invasion events, so I'd like a suit displayed from each one, but I might be wrong?

Would appreciate any help!

gensuits.png

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
top left is from the Titan Invasion during The Shattered Obelisk world event
Titan invasion was the 20th anniversary event

but you could also obtain them during The Treasures of Khaldun
(they are a permanent part of the spawn)

And when the Titan Invasion returned in 2020

=======

I have no idea what the other suits are from

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
1157 is minax artifact from dungeon blackthorn, still drop today. Or doesn't it say "Bearing the crest of minax"?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the first Invasion that had the Generals that you could get the armour off of was back in 2005 it was called The Britainia Invasion (click here to read up on it).
they had a couple of different suits.
a couple of colours of Plate, bright red, then a really dark grey, can't recall the rest.
then there was a chainmail suit and some studded suits.
i have them all at my castle.

then they did some tweaking to the invasion event and brought it back in 2008 with the War of Shadows (click here to read up on it).

from there they made mini versions of the War of Shadows and put that into Blackthorns Dungeon, from where we now get the Blackthorns Armour. (click here to read up more on it look under the last section called Invasion)

from there we then went into the 2 more recent invasions that are listed above as the Titan Invasion (2017) and its return (2020).

this here should help you the most, this is a list of a bunch of the main sets and when they came out.
(click me)

boy howdy, look at me go today!

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
1157 is minax artifact from dungeon blackthorn, still drop today. Or doesn't it say "Bearing the crest of minax"?

These sets are the same color as the Minax stuff, but are not. They also had chain and ringmail pieces available (along with plate) and dropped depending on the rank of the soldier you killed. I just don't recall which event/year dropped them!

redar.png

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the first Invasion that had the Generals that you could get the armour off of was back in 2005 it was called The Britainia Invasion (click here to read up on it).
they had a couple of different suits.
a couple of colours of Plate, bright red, then a really dark grey, can't recall the rest.
then there was a chainmail suit and some studded suits.
i have them all at my castle.

then they did some tweaking to the invasion event and brought it back in 2008 with the War of Shadows (click here to read up on it).

from there they made mini versions of the War of Shadows and put that into Blackthorns Dungeon, from where we now get the Blackthorns Armour. (click here to read up more on it look under the last section called Invasion)

from there we then went into the 2 more recent invasions that are listed above as the Titan Invasion (2017) and its return (2020).

this here should help you the most, this is a list of a bunch of the main sets and when they came out.
(click me)

boy howdy, look at me go today!
You're awesome @Poo. This has alot of the info I was hoping for!

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Poo -

Did the invasion of 2008 drop the same color armor as the stuff dropped in 2005?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Poo -

Did the invasion of 2008 drop the same color armor as the stuff dropped in 2005?
i cant remember, i wanna say yes?

i seem to recall i didnt have to collect armour sets on that one because i had them already from the 2005 run.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
because my wife is leaving me alone and i have some time on my hands im actually going through and Hue ID'ing the 2005 suits.
if i am able to get it all done ill come back and post the numbers.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a bunch of red and other old ones. They are napping in containers. I got a green suit recently from somewhere but it has copper colored gloves.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a 2-3 suits from the 2005 / 2008 event that I collected and didn't remember when I actually got them (I remember it was an invasion)... wow that was so long ago...coming up on the 20 year mark of having the suits... oooof

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have a bunch of red and other old ones. They are napping in containers. I got a green suit recently from somewhere but it has copper colored gloves.
there are 2 sets like that.
one is the armour off of the guards that use to ride around in old haven that you could lure outside of GZ and kill.
i think those ones were the green plate.
the pinky ones ones with the copper coloured gloves..... i cant recall.

plate armour suit sets.jpg

Last edited:

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there are 2 sets like that.
one is the armour off of the guards that use to ride around in old haven that you could lure outside of GZ and kill.
i think those ones were the green plate.
the pinky ones ones with the copper coloured gloves..... i cant recall.
Yes Sir! that's the suit, it's not green *smacks forehead* I have the green suit, lack the helm. I currently have it with a tribal mask of the same color.

I do have lots of original colored armor from very early with no color name on it. I always hope they don't "overwrite" them.