• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old timer popping in

Argile_LS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, I haven't played on lake superior in almost 8 years now and I created a trial account to see what was new. I was considering coming back but after running around for a few hours it seems like the server is rather empty. I checked (what I thought was) most of the hot spots and other then Luna I hardly saw anyone. Is this typical or am I missing something?

I've looked through here and I do see some old familiar names. I doubt to many people remember me as I was never better then average at PVP. I did spend some time in UOF, TI, and started my uo career in a pvm guild K*S (Forgive me if I forgot a few that I was in). I can't really recall all of my character names anymore but as I recall I had ulraunt, argile, zeus, ronin, and genesisR.

The last thing I am looking for is hand outs but I wouldn't mind meeting up with some people new or old to pick your brain or eventually run with when I get up to speed. I am a complete newbie with anything after ML and it appears a lot has changed.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back!

ICQ me. Myself, mr.blackmage, Being Careless, Dunkirk, Sithas, Smooth Criminal (Billy) Optimus (Horizon) Turtle Thunper, Wappy ( I know I forgot someone lol) all play ATL now...

ICQ is still the same.... 402886