• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old timer looking for old friends

• Thread starter Willie Neslon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Willie Neslon

Have not played since 2001 my main Char was Willie Nelson a smith I remeber ZOG and OTE and PAS and a few others. Just wondering if people are still playing and how are they doing. I should be in game alot taking advantage of the free month for old farts like me :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just started playing again about 2 months ago.... A lot has changed, but there are still a few oldies but goodies around.

J

Jack Tallow

I remember Willie from the brit forge, always thought that was a riot with the beard, braids and the bandana. WB

D

Dame Judi

I do believe I still have a piece of female plate armor made by yourself. How the heck are you?