• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old timer just returning, looking for a guild - Old vet guild take me in?

L

Locutus_OLD

Hi, its been a long time but I have returned. I'm coming along at a good pace learning the new game but I'd like to join a guild. I enjoy a bit of everything this game has to offer (I haven't pvp'd yet since I've been back but would love to in a way that i dont get totally owned ). What I'm looking for are folks who do stuff together - i'd like to run the Doom Gauntlet, I'd like to get some power scrolls, do some PvP, bounce trade skilling around etc but I'd like to do it in a group setting.

I don't have much tolerance AT ALL for immature kids. I would prefer that the average age of any guild be over 20 (25 if its not pushing it too much). I think I'd like to RP this time (not a requirement ) but not in a overly chesseie manner. I live mainly in Fel but willing to travel. I don't do team speak but I do have comprehnsion skills.

I have a bit of gold and plenty of ablebodied characters so the only needs i'd have persay would be strictly knowledge. Having said that I'm loaded with questions
but quite capable of learning the ropes.

If you have a well established guild which as been around (the longer the better) on Atlantic and you have a guild population that is mainly adults who operate mainly in the Eastern time zone who like to be social, a bit chatty (but not spammy
) and you have room for an old timer who left just before AoS then please email me at "[email protected]".

G

Welcome back! I'm in NY but play Lake Austin (smalll population and quiet), so I guess you won't be there, huh?

Have you dropped something similar to this on the forum of your shard? That also may produce some results.

But welcome back and have a good time. Feel free to stop in here and pose questions ... I've used it more than once and I have 8+ years under my belt.

L

Locutus_OLD

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys

Appreciate it. I'll probably stay on Atlantic for now since its been where i've lived from the start. Lake Austin still sounds like 'that new shard' to me heheehehe

S

SerRhaegar

Hey!

I'm having mush the same experience myself. I returned to UO on atlantic a few months ago and really have grown bored playing alone. I've looked into some established guilds, but havn't really found one thatseemed appealing yet. I'f you'd like to team hunt r somehing, icq me at 441-278-709. i'll email you as well. who knows, maybe we'll start a geriatrics guild of our own, haha!

rhaegar

ps- im 29, about to turn 30=)