• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] old threads?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Sorry but we been gone nearly a month when our internet went down and I came back to read the threads where we all GM begging during the last halloween period only to see all of them gone???

F

Fink

Did they scroll off your page? There was a lot of activity around then, more than we've ever had. No threads have been moved/removed to my knowledge.

W

Warrior of Time

Not all of us.

Just seems people forgot the stuggel they once talked about. I like you and others GMered to play one all year long. I think things will liven up in here again if they add more things to our skill.

I know I had been just peeking in from time to time. I miss the chatter too.

P.S.
I still want the interactive statue of a beggar. If not asking too much, I want it to look as good as I do too. That crystal thing looks horable. I susspect they had Fink modal for that one.