Selling Pet Old Style Ice White Cu Sidhe

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 4, 2009
I am selling an old style cu sidhe on the Atlantic shard. He has over 600hp which is hard to find, and also has space for 5 words in his name (4 spaces). He was an old speed cu but a recent patch fixed it so he wont run as fast, but his stats stayed the same.

He is not trained but I am taking him out every day to work on him.

We'll make this an Auction, and it'll end Next Saturday, April 27th @ 11:59pm EST.
I will also include the 10 minute rule.

"Say you set the auction to end at 9 pm. At 11:58 I place a bid, you then wait ten minutes from 11:59 pm, so to 12:09 am. If no other bids are made, then I would be the winner. If there is another bid within that time (the ten minutes), then then 10 mins starts at that time and who ever wants to trump that bid may do so within that time limit."

Attachments

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
any rough guess on what ur looking for for it?

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 4, 2009
Negative. Right now I am entertaining offers. I feel I paid considerably less than what it is really worth so I am not aiming for a certain number to "break even" so to speak.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
gotcha, just dont even know where to start. i too have a stammed up black cu, but urs is a hair better than mine, so was looking at upgrading lol

someone told me they are worth 50mil tops, but it just seemed low to me, so wanted to see where u were.

i'll ask around some more

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
Atlantic
I will give you 40 million for it.

I recently bought a 'newer' white Cu that is a lot lower rating for 10 million. If that helps anybody interested in this pup to make a better guess!

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
just make it an auction

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 4, 2009
UPDATED ORIGINAL POST: This is now an auction! ;)

Current HB is 80 mil by Adeka.

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 4, 2009
Thanks Adeka, you were great as well!
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2