• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Stratics' links

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
From time to time, reading Stratics's posts and pages I bump into links which no longer work.

For example, in this crafting FAQ http://stratics.com/community/threads/imbuing-reforging-faq-updated-february-2012.196838/ I tried accessing some of the links indicated but they no longer work.

I wonder if it could be possible to redirect to the new, working page, which has the informations needed, rather than to a 404 Not found Page.
I am looking into this, these links are all to the old forums so not sure If I will be able to find them and it may take a bit

Last edited:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That link works for me.

If you're taking about vboards links, no, we can't redirect. It's been four years since we migrated.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks Taylor I thought those were lost

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That link works for me.

If you're taking about vboards links, no, we can't redirect. It's been four years since we migrated.

Yes, I am talking about the vboards links contained as additional informations inside the FAQ link.

The FAQ link which I indicated in my post works, it is the vboards which it directs to that do not work...

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've run into quite a few lately, so I can confirm that yes, indeed there are. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to find broken links among the FAQ threads is a bit needle in a haystack. If people could post where they find them, when they find them, I'll do my best to fix them.