• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old starter zone?

scoboose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So I think this may be a bug but I wanted to point it out to people who like to explore places like myself. I will be putting in a bug report also, all though I know Eric and Sandra will see this post.

So to get this this hidden zone you start by talking to rita and getting the quest kill skeletons. You then go down to the graveyard and kill 5 skeletons and return to rita. She will give you a scroll for a word of power. Right click the scroll to learn the word. Now type that word into chat and press enter. Now you are in the old starter zone.

Well after typing this all up I ran threw it again to make sure I did not miss anything and it seems to be fixed.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info! Yeah we just recently spotted the word of power effect that sends you to the old zone. It should still be possible to (randomly) get it, but it will be fixed in this evening's update.