• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) old soul stones

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I quit a few years ago and let the house fall. I ended up coming back so needless to say I am kind of upset I didn't put my soulstones away. I was just curious if anyone picked them up.. this is going back at least a year a tower below yew in fel.

Most of them would be full, with a skill on them, owners would be josey wales/huma/ice cream man/newp that's all i can think of off top of my head.. some wouldn't have names and some would have names I can't remember. The biggest one I am looking for is the 120 ninjitsu. I am pulling my hair out re working that skill.

I had a good number of them, I would say around 20, most being full. If anyone has any old soulstones laying around please pm me and lets see if we can work out a deal! J-U-I-C-Y maybe another name on them

thanks

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'll bump this and hope it will get the attention of the IDOC folks. Hopefully, someone might remember.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Check with Gareth, he use to keep soul stones from IDOCs in one of his many homes.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I said I would put them back out and forgot.... I am doing it right now as I type this out so I wont forget again

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was a long shot but you never know if someone wandered by and grabbed them. i swore they were in the bank but they were not. I had my account go down and just didn't come back for awhile. :/

allan1850

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have the following soulstones:
Green one owner Ming
Red one owner Martin

I wish I had yours.

Allan