• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Siege Player Returning to UO on Atlantic

Piram Agrivar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning to UO after about 6 yrs away. Was on Siege prior (Knights of the Silver Serpent). Looking for a mature guild to join up... PvM / anti pk. Decent role-player. Working characters up... miner / smith / Taylor... maker combatant... carpenter / tinker... already have small plot home. Atlantic seems to have a thriving populace compared to Siege at present. Please let me know if interested, we can socialize and see if there's a synergy. Thanks and I'm happy to be part of the community.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There are many communities here now, Piram!! Find your fit.... There are many to welcome what you'd like to bring .....

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome, if you ever find yourself needing anything feel free to ask im sure there are several willing to help *smiles big*

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* I know this is a good fellow.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if you still need a guild, your welcome to join mine if you want, its called the Knights Of The Valorian Order [*VK*] about 75 active members, we are part of Trinsic for roleplay , and a PVM guild (although one or two pvpers joined) my ICQ is 678566021 :)

Last edited:

Piram Agrivar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember another good fellow in Kelmo... nice to see it's not all new faces! Hopefully Agrivar can ride again on the side of justice... I hear tales of those that do evil deeds. As the Knights no longer ride in my old home, perhaps I can find those worthy of pledging my hammer, and brothers and sisters with whom to share my oath and pledge. I am a bit rusty, but am toiling long to regain my skills. I look forward to my new adventures in these lands..

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've also recently returned to UO and decided to come back to Atlantic rather than start fresh elsewhere. Still sorting through the mess that is my characters, but I'd love to find a guild. Norrington, I may also be reaching out to you soon if that's okay!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the new city system 6 months old, if its roleplay your after, mixed with PVM, id start in the city of your birth in UO. You may find a guild based out of or around that city and roleplay that fits you. There are many guilds in UO, many types of people, but the new system lets you refocus on your origins in UO. Its a beginning at the community that once existed, and hopefully we can recreate.

Just giving you a starting point for finding a guild, the city of your birth. All returning vets started in one of the virtue cities, unless your from the era of Haven :) I'm assuming you are not since you played on siege. :) Go to that city and walk around for a few days, see what it might have to offer you before making a final decision.

Piram Agrivar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the tip my lord. I can be seen running about Britain or Skara. Should anyone spot Agrivar, Phaedren, or Shojiro... please say "hi".... I am going to try and at least get into community events...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Piram... Just so ya know the housing rules have changed some. Ya can play here on this fine shard with a house. Ye can also place a house on Siege as well. Many here play both shards.