• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Old Shovels

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a quick question regarding old shovels that do not display uses on them.

I found a couple of them in an old toons bank box, and before I destroyed them by using them..

Just wanted to ask if they have unlimited uses, or are the uses just hidden and the item will poof once used?

Thanks

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess would be that they start displaying uses once you use it for the first time. That what heppens to some items i have when i use them for the first time.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess would be that they start displaying uses once you use it for the first time. That what heppens to some items i have when i use them for the first time.
I have tried out some old shovels I had laying around. This is exactly what happened. They had 50 uses total.

Stayin Alive,

BG

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll just sit on these that I found instead of turning them into a completely useless item. :)