• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old schooler returning, LF active guild

Verbal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all!

So I used to play back in 1998-2002. I played on and off again since then, but I just reactivated again after a 4 year break! I was in Order of the Silver Serpent for awhile and Dirt Merchants. I don't remember alot of specific character names... My chars names were Siris Black (mage), Artemis Entreri (Fencer), Verbal (Mage, tamer), Neo (mage), and Illuvatar (crafter).

I'm looking to start playing again, but I want to play with other people! I'm quite off my footing and I'm struggling to get anything done in game. I'm interested in PVP and PVE.

Hoping to hear from some people and/or a guild looking for a new member!

P.S. Does anyone know if Lord Phazmyr/Ratava still plays?

Thanks!

Lord Malachi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Phazmyr / Ratava pops in from time to time. I think he is currently not playing UO. I may actually phone him tomorrow and check up on him.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello and welcome back. I remember the guild OSS very well. It took me a long way back to hear that name. The game has changed quite a bit but there is still plenty to do on Cats. If you need help getting started again, feel free to send me a PM or ICQ and we can at least get you introduced to some players you can play with. There will be a lot to learn but if you've already played UO before, it's kind of like riding a bicycle.

I look forward to seeing you in game.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well come back, if you need anything at all just call out to anyone with a K^S tag we all willing to help, zuckuss there is our guild letter but i am the gov of vesper this term and i am one of his emmy, we are a PVP, PVM, and even a little RP but all around a fun guild

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey all!

So I used to play back in 1998-2002. I played on and off again since then, but I just reactivated again after a 4 year break! I was in Order of the Silver Serpent for awhile and Dirt Merchants. I don't remember alot of specific character names... My chars names were Siris Black (mage), Artemis Entreri (Fencer), Verbal (Mage, tamer), Neo (mage), and Illuvatar (crafter).

I'm looking to start playing again, but I want to play with other people! I'm quite off my footing and I'm struggling to get anything done in game. I'm interested in PVP and PVE.

Hoping to hear from some people and/or a guild looking for a new member!

P.S. Does anyone know if Lord Phazmyr/Ratava still plays?

Thanks!
If Neo was your pvper I remember you. The name Artemis Enteri rings a bell too.
Give me a shout I am more than happy to help out returning players. Been kinda a thing with me lately.
Best bet is the KS guild for pvp and pve I think they do both.
Let me know if there's anything you need help with on Cats though. I am available off and on through the days.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Glad to see you've returned, we've had many a bank conversation. I am still catching up with the new changes but really don't put much focus on those, as I tend to keep myself busy on events. So glad you've come back..please let me know if I can be of any help.

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW, I was once a Member of OSS and Dirt Merchants Lord Kain the GM of Dirt Merchants is a good friend of mine and he still plays on occasion basically just to keep his Guild House intact You brought back some memories for me Just Like Lady Mare Jade said Any K^S member will be glad to help you out with anything you need to make your return to Catskills very pleasant Look forward to meeting you.