• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old school uo fun

Davy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged into Siege a couple times and it is pretty dead. Went on the hunt and found the largest free server around. It has Siege rule sets and 100s of players online at all times. Pvp, farming, crafters there are so many of every player type!

The only down fall is it is addicting just like when I started uo. If any of my Siege companions want to join I will help as much as I can. Uooutlands.com to download and read about the server.

EightySix

Visitor
I logged into Siege a couple times and it is pretty dead. Went on the hunt and found the largest free server around. It has Siege rule sets and 100s of players online at all times. Pvp, farming, crafters there are so many of every player type!

The only down fall is it is addicting just like when I started uo. If any of my Siege companions want to join I will help as much as I can. Uooutlands.com to download and read about the server.
Outlands is cute- but there is a legit SP server running pre-Aos. Just been out a few month. lots of people from SP are here.. Its pretty cool