• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Old PP Armor/Shields and More! [Atl]

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All items are located on Atlantic where the total transaction will take place. As I don't know prices, I am going to let bids to take place. Once a fair value (hoping help from the community) has been established, I can post buy-outs if there is an interest in the item. (Sorry! I have not actively played to know values for quite some time..) Even with the new fad of using all the brittle/antique loot, these items are still very high end. If interested, please indicate by number with bid please.

1) PP Woodland Gloves (already enhanced):

2) PP Woodland Gloves (already enhanced):

3) PP Woodland Gorget (already enhanced):

4) PP 1 FC weapons:

*Please note, #3 has a durability of 240/255, not the 255/255 as the picture has indicated*

5) PP Wood Shield (already enhanced):

6) PP Wood Shield (already enhanced):

7) PP Wood Shield (already enhanced):

8) PP Wood Shield (already enhanced):

9) Ancient Hell Hound Statuette

Price: 300m firm. (Sorry. Selling for someone and yes they are aware of the decrease of price)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Holy crap - those gloves are insane...

1 - 75m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SOul, if you really need 1, just holler out. I wont go against you.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, i dont play dexer, is woodland gear comparable to studded gear?
You basically need 5 Studed + 1 wooden or metal or leather piece in the suit.

Yes these are nice ill be using them if I get them in one of my suits

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread has had a coupe days with a few prices flowing in.. so I am going to make reserves or buy-outs. The bids posted are considered currently the top bidders unless there is a reserve. The end date is Sunday December 7th at 2:00 PM Eastern Time Zone. There is no extension on time.

1) 300m - Kiss of Death
Buy-Out: 500m

2) 120m - HarryPotterFan
Buy-Out: 200m

3) 20m - Dennis Wong
Reserve: 200m

4) Warfork: 160m JDGTR
Reserve: 300m (also note the durability is 254/255. I hit a damn corpser recalling into my house. My mistake)

War Axe reserve: 300m

Katana reserve: Not for sale, keeping for personal history.

5) Starting price: 30m
Reserve: 50m

6) 50m - SoulWeaver

7) 60m - Deprave
Reserve: 150m

8) Starting price: 30m
Reserve:50m

9) Reserve price: 300m

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright this auction is over. I will be contacting the winners!
Thanks everyone.

1) 300m - Kiss of Death
Buy-Out: 500m

2) 120m - HarryPotterFan
Buy-Out: 200m

6) 50m - SoulWeaver

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still waiting on HarryPotterFan to message me to claim his #2 Woodland Gloves.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@SupSoc - HarryPotterFan is MikeD - He has been reportedly bidding up items, winning the items, and not paying. @Captn Norrington might need to be notified of a non-bidder - on yet another winning/nonpurchased item!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Supsoc, If you would like to report someone who did not pay for an item, please press the report button on the their bids post and a moderator will make sure it is dealt with.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this sale over?
If not #6 55m :)

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the information guys! I will give it a few more days before I report.

Also, the auction is over. Althought people are able to post an offer and I will consider it if I still have the item.
On the #6 shield, Soulweaver has not picked it up yet. We just haven't been able to find a mutual time to meet. If I get an approval from Soulweaver, that cazador can purchase the shield, I'll be willing to sell to you cazador.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the information guys! I will give it a few more days before I report.

Also, the auction is over. Althought people are able to post an offer and I will consider it if I still have the item.
On the #6 shield, Soulweaver has not picked it up yet. We just haven't been able to find a mutual time to meet. If I get an approval from Soulweaver, that cazador can purchase the shield, I'll be willing to sell to you cazador.
Just let me know one way or the other so I can purchase another if not