• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old player returning to Europa

Rosamar

Visitor
Hi, just reactivated my UO account today. I used to lead the RP guild, Eternal Knights of the Circle, with Talysman. Not sure where I am at the moment as most of my characters seem to be in the wilds :)

I've been playing a lot of other games over the years, always seeking that special game that has everything UO had. Some games have come close but still miss the mark.

Think I might create a new character just to get up to speed with all the changes in-game.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! Still a lot of fun to get out of this game. So much new stuff, I am still trying to catch up after returning.
Although Europa is a bit more empty than back in the days, there is still lots of activities going on. There is daily meeting at brit bank, cant remember the exact time, but some time in the evening (anyone got this..?)
Also @Escaflowne is hosting a weekly hunt every thursday, doing different champs and bosses. So join in tonight after the brit meeting. There is more info to be found in the Europa shard forum :)
And give a shoutout in genereal chat, people are usually very helpfull to new and returning players.

Rosamar

Visitor
Hi and thank you for the warm welcome :) I met with Uriziel Snow (HoC) in New Haven last night (on my new char) and also Lady Mim Foxglove. It was lovely to be given such friendly help and they told me there a meeting near West Britain Bank for new players (and returning) today at 6 p.m. gmt. Hopefully I will be able to get there though I'm not usually online until after 7 p.m.

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you're not guilded yet and want to be then seek me out at the Britain Bank meeting each day

Rosamar

Visitor
Many thanks for the offer Morbeous. I'm still in my original guild "Eternal Knights of the Circle" though it is sleeping, so to speak. What is your guild called and what are its aims/play style?

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Many thanks for the offer Morbeous. I'm still in my original guild "Eternal Knights of the Circle" though it is sleeping, so to speak. What is your guild called and what are its aims/play style?
We are called The Dark Brotherhood and are as PVM guild. We help each other and are a friendly bunch. Basically I take most of the new players and returning players into my guild. I also have some long standing players that have joined on their own request.