• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Old Player Returned - Misc. Holiday Rares!

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey all. Just came back after some time off to find I've got a ton of misc. rare items to get rid of. Put them on a vendor and found it was far more than I could afford per day so I'll try this route instead.

I have no idea what any of these are worth, so please send me reasonable offers and I'll double check against searchuo. More than happy to sell for less than market averages though. :)
ICQ me offers at 71473566 or email me at [email protected]!

Poinsettia [x2]
Champagne Flute
Rose In Vase
Green Candy Cane [x3]
Red Candy Cane [x4]
A Festive Cactus
Stuffed Bear
Jaana's Hangover Remedy
An icy Patch
A Fireworks Wand [500 charges, 100 charges, and 86 charges]
Eternally Corrupted Tree [Green, red, blue, and gold]
Mini House Deeds [Wooden House, Brick House, 2 Story Log Cabin, Small Marble Workshop, Two Story Wood and Plaster House]
12th Anniversary Cake
Holiday Wreath Deed [orange and purple]
Snowflake [x2]
2008 Holiday Card [x5]
2009 Holiday Card [x3]
A Holiday Bell
Holiday Garland [Misc directions. Set of 6]x2
A Pot of Eggnog
Icicles [6 total. All different shapes]
Snowmen [x2]
"Happy 6th Anniversary!" Cake
Crystal Ball "Looking into the crystal ball, thou doth see swirling mists in which words form: "Ask and be answered."

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey!

The problem is, that with the recent wave of idocs tons of These items flooded the shards - and most players turned them in for clean-up points. As you won´t get much gold for most of them, I would suggest to keep some of them for deco and turn in the rest for points.

But maybe you will be lucky and find a nice person that wants to buy.

Best wishes!

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey!

The problem is, that with the recent wave of idocs tons of These items flooded the shards - and most players turned them in for clean-up points. As you won´t get much gold for most of them, I would suggest to keep some of them for deco and turn in the rest for points.

But maybe you will be lucky and find a nice person that wants to buy.

Best wishes!
Thanks for the tip! I'm fairly new to the clean up system.
Do you think it would be worth turning the items in myself for points?

I'll have to do some research on this on whether there might be an item that I could use or an item I receive that I could maybe turn around and sell?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, do that: Check the history and the value of the items first and then decide which of them to trash. However, you might consider decorating your home some day - and many of these pieces make lovely deco. So, you should check on uoguide for example, how many points you get for the items and which items you might get in return for your points. In the end, you might sell some, keep some, and turn in some :)