• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OLD Player looking for a guild.

S

Sedreh Sudre

Hello, I am looking for a guild on the Catskills server.

Role Playing is optional but a touch of it would be preferred, due to player maturity.

Mostly I am looking for a guild that does the Doom dungeon and other such things.

I am working on an Archer to take to doom and I would prefer to get involved with a guild instead of being solo.

Thanks.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello, I am looking for a guild on the Catskills server.

Role Playing is optional but a touch of it would be preferred, due to player maturity.

Mostly I am looking for a guild that does the Doom dungeon and other such things.

I am working on an Archer to take to doom and I would prefer to get involved with a guild instead of being solo.

Thanks.
Ahoy and welcome aboard!

there is a "sticky" thread at the top of these forums; http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-catskills/181653-great-catskills-guild-alliance-thread.html that is rather current and has some great info about Catskills guilds. This will help you get an idea of what is available.

There are guilds for every play-style and friendly, helpful people here on Catskills. The summer doldrums are coming to an end and historically activity will be picking up on may fronts. You are joining the community at a good time.

Best of luck!